官网图标H5
领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教1对1试听课程
立即领取

当前位置: 首页 > 商务英语口语:与海外客户就价格讨论的100句实用英语口语短句

商务英语口语:与海外客户就价格讨论的100句实用英语口语短句

浏览量:183

  商务英语口语学习中和海外客户的价格沟通!100 句实用商务英语口语涵盖报价说明、议价周旋、妥协让步、价格敲定全环节,不管是初次报价还是协商调价,都能帮你顺畅沟通、拿捏节奏~

  一、报价与基础沟通

  (一)基础报价

  Our current price is $X per unit, FOB [港口名].

  当前单价为每单位X美元,FOB[港口名]。

  The total cost for this order would be $X (excluding tax/shipping).

  此订单总成本为X美元(不含税/运费)。

  We can offer a 5% discount for orders above 1,000 units.

  订单量超过1000件可享受5%折扣。

  This is our standard price list—please let me know if you need custom quotes.

  这是我们的标准价目表,如需定制报价请告知。

  Prices are subject to change based on raw material costs.

  价格可能因原材料成本波动而调整。

  (二)询问客户预算与需求

  What’s your target price range for this product?

  您对此产品的目标价格范围是多少?

  How many units are you planning to order initially?

  您初步计划订购多少件?

  Are you looking for a bulk purchase or a trial order?

  您需要批量采购还是试订单?

  Do you have a specific budget in mind for this project?

  您对此项目有具体的预算吗?

  Would you prefer a fixed price or a price adjustment clause?

  您希望固定价格还是价格调整条款?

  二、客户议价

  (一)客户提出降价要求

  Your price is higher than our current supplier. Can you lower it?

  您的价格比我们现有供应商高,能降价吗?

  We need a 10% discount to proceed with the order.

  我们需要10%折扣才能继续合作。

  Our budget is limited—can you match competitor pricing?

  我们预算有限,能匹配竞争对手的价格吗?

  Is there any room for negotiation on the unit price?

  单价还有协商空间吗?

  We’re considering multiple suppliers—your price must be competitive.

  我们正在比较多家供应商,您的价格需具备竞争力。

  (二)回应客户议价

  I understand your concern, but our quality justifies the premium.

  我理解您的顾虑,但我们的质量对得起高价。

  We’ve already offered our best possible price based on your quantity.

  根据您的订单量,我们已给出最优价格。

  A further discount would require a larger order volume.

  进一步降价需要更大的订单量。

  Let’s focus on value rather than just price—our product saves costs long-term.

  我们更应关注价值而非价格——我们的产品长期能节省成本。

  Could you share your target price? We’ll see if we can meet it.

  您能告知目标价吗?我们看看能否达成一致。

  三、提出妥协方案

  (一)调整价格条款

  How about a 5% discount with full payment upfront?

  提前全额付款,给予5%折扣如何?

  We can split the shipping costs to reduce your total expense.

  我们可以分担运费以降低您的总成本。

  If you increase the order to 1,500 units, we’ll lower the price by 8%.

  订单增至1500件,价格降8%。

  For this order, we’ll waive the setup fee as a gesture of goodwill.

  本次订单我们免收模具费以表诚意。

  Let’s agree on a staged price increase over the next 6 months.

  我们约定未来6个月分阶段涨价。

  (二)提供附加价值

  We’ll include free training for your team as part of the package.

  我们将免费为您的团队提供培训作为套餐的一部分。

  The warranty period can be extended to 2 years at no extra cost.

  保修期可免费延长至2年。

  We’ll prioritize your order in production to shorten delivery time.

  我们将优先生产您的订单以缩短交货期。

  For this price, we’ll customize the product design to your specifications.

  以此价格,我们将按您的要求定制产品设计。

  We’ll assign a dedicated account manager to ensure smooth communication.

  我们将指派专属客户经理确保沟通顺畅。

  四、处理僵局与拒绝

  (一)应对客户坚持低价

  Unfortunately, we can’t go below our current offer without compromising quality.

  很遗憾,若不降低质量,我们无法低于当前报价。

  A lower price would mean using cheaper materials, which we don’t recommend.

  降价需使用更廉价的材料,我们不建议这样做。

  Our competitors may offer lower prices, but their products lack our certifications.

  竞争对手价格可能更低,但他们的产品缺乏我们的认证。

  We’ve already reduced the margin to the minimum to win your business.

  为赢得您的订单,我们已将利润压缩至最低。

  Let’s revisit this in 6 months when raw material costs stabilize.

  待原材料价格稳定后,我们6个月后再议。

  (二)礼貌拒绝不合理要求

  I appreciate your proposal, but it’s not feasible for us at this time.

  感谢您的提议,但目前我们无法接受。

  We’d love to help, but our policy doesn’t allow further discounts.

  我们很乐意协助,但公司政策不允许进一步降价。

  This price is non-negotiable due to fixed supplier contracts.

  因与供应商签订固定合同,此价格不可协商。

  I suggest we focus on building a long-term partnership rather than short-term gains.

  我建议我们着眼于建立长期合作,而非短期利益。

  Let’s agree to disagree for now and revisit the terms later.

  我们暂时保留分歧,后续再议条款。

  五、确认价格与条款

  (一)总结与确认

  To confirm, the final price is $X per unit, with a 5% discount for orders above 1,000.

  确认最终价格为每单位X美元,订单超1000件享5%折扣。

  Payment terms: 30% deposit, 70% before shipment.

  付款方式:30%定金,余款发货前付清。

  Delivery time: 4 weeks after order confirmation and deposit receipt.

  交货期:订单确认并收到定金后4周。

  The warranty covers defects for 1 year from delivery date.

  保修期自交货日起1年,涵盖产品缺陷。

  Please sign here to acknowledge acceptance of these terms.

  请在此签字确认接受以上条款。

  (二)后续跟进

  I’ve emailed the revised contract—please review and confirm by [日期].

  我已发送修订后的合同,请于[日期]前审核确认。

  Could you provide a purchase order (PO) to lock in the price?

  能否提供采购订单(PO)以锁定价格?

  We’ll start production once we receive your deposit.

  收到定金后我们立即开始生产。

  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

  有任何问题随时联系我。

  Looking forward to a successful partnership!

  期待合作成功!

  六、高级技巧与话术

  (一)强调价值而非价格

  Our product reduces maintenance costs by 30% over 5 years.

  我们的产品5年内可降低30%的维护成本。

  Investing in higher quality now saves money on replacements later.

  现在投资高质量产品,未来可节省更换成本。

  The total cost of ownership (TCO) is lower with our solution.

  我们的方案总拥有成本(TCO)更低。

  (二)应对“价格太高”的通用回应

  Many clients initially think so, but they find our ROI justifies the cost.

  许多客户起初也这么认为,但发现投资回报率(ROI)证明成本合理。

  Let’s calculate the break-even point together—you’ll see the savings.

  我们一起计算盈亏平衡点,您会看到节省的成本。

  Price is what you pay, but value is what you get.

  价格是您付出的,价值是您得到的。

  以上就是与海外客户就价格讨论的100句实用商务英语口语短句,如果你想学习更深入更流利的商务英语口语,欢迎来到说客英语,定制专属的真人外教一对一商务英语口语学习课程。